Aubrey is a registered architect in NSW with over 15 years’ experience, locally and abroad. He has a proven delivery of bespoke, award winning, design focussed projects, in private residential, retail, and commercial sectors.
Aubrey also has comprehensive project delivery experience, driving conceptual design, through to completion of construction. He works directly with clients, external consultants, and practice team members.
NSW Architects Registration 7912
Master of Commerce (Finance) UNSW
Bachelor of Architecture (Hons) UNSW
1998 – 2003 & 2003 – 2006 University of New South Wales
2000 – 2001 Kungliga Tekniska Hogskolan, Stockholm, Sweden
2010 – present AIA Mentoring program
2012 – present UTS Design Studio – Guest Juror –
2014 – present PTW Architects
2007 – 2014 Tobias Partners, Sydney
2002 – 2007 David White Architect Pty Ltd, Sydney
2001 Magnus Stahl Arkitektbyra Stockholm, Sweden
- Emblem Development – Waterloo, Sydney, NSW. Multi-Residential & Commercial
- Luna Development – Lewisham, Sydney, NSW. Multi-Residential
Projects prior to joining PTW Architects
- Pacific Hwy – Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW. Mixed-use development including retail, residential apartments and basement parking.
- Sydney Chevra Kadisha – Woollahra, Sydney, NSW. Public Building – incl. Jewish Chapel, Mortuary, Offices and Residence.
- Glenview Apartments – Tamarama, Sydney, NSW. Multi-Unit Residential Development
- Whale Beach Private Residence, Sydney, NSW
- Camilla & Marc Store – Retail/Fitout, High St, Melbourne, VIC
- Bellevue Hill Private Residence, Sydney, NSW
- Billyard Avenue Penthouse – interior design and new external roof top pool and landscaping, Sydney, NSW
- Edquest Developments, Sydney, NSW. Adaptive Re-use of existing warehouse: Mixed-Use – Multi-residential, and commercial use. Heritage Conservation Area