George Chen is a registered Architect of NSW with years of local and international experience.
George has experience across different building types with a particular emphasis on design of commercial, high density housing and residential buildings.
In addition, he takes responsibility for the general management of the detailing, production drawings, and team management and resources coordination.
Bachelor of Architecture
NSW Registered Architect No. 7505
2001 The University of New South Wales
2014 – Present PTW Architects
2012 – 2014 P&T Architects and Engineers Ltd
2010 – 2011 Krikis Taylor Architects
2008 – 2009 PTW Architects
- 20-28 Cambridge Street, Epping, Sydney, NSW, Australia. 2 Residential Towers: Tower A 21 storeys and Tower B 22 storeys with 7 storey podium
- Pacific Bondi Beach Redevelopment (Swiss Grand), Bondi Beach, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Projects prior to joining PTW
- Masterplanning, Retail and Residential, Hong Kong Island Hong Kong
- Shaoguan Hotel and Residential, Shaoguan Canton Province, People’s Republic of China
- Shanghai Twin Towers – Master Planning, Retail and Commercial, Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
- Zhan Jiang Development – Masterplanning, Retail, Residential and Commercial, Zhan Jiang Canton Province, People’s Republic of China
- Quanzhou Residential Development, Quanzhou, Fujian Province, People’s Republic of China
- Lyric Theatre Design Competition, West Kowloon Cultural District, Hong Kong