Maggie has worked primarily in Health, Education and Research. She was an integral member of the clinical planning team at HASSELL working at the front end in space planning and user group sessions.
Notable experience includes 18 months on the $385m Centre for Obesity, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease (now Charles Perkins) project at Sydney University from concept to scheme and DD in the role of clinical planner and team leader. She was involved in all early user sessions and space planning and as the project grew moved to take responsibility for the lab planning, office spaces and education zones.
Maggie spent two years delivering the $125m Kolling Building at RNSH as a Project Architect from concept through to construction and handover. She was responsible for services coordination, liaising with consultants and site engineers, documentation and defects.
More recently, Maggie was running user groups for the Gosford Hospital decant phase with Jacobs.
NSW Architect Registration No. 8325
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Design Studies
1997 – 2001 University of Adelaide
2015 – Present PTW Architects
2014 – 2015 Jacobs
2006 – 2012 HASSELL
2006 1:1 Architects
2005 – 2006 JPE Design Studio
2004 – 2005 Domenico Allegretto Architect
2002 – 2004 Bernard Brown Architects
- Hornsby West Gateway Competition, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Dooleys Lidcombe Redevelopment, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Rosebery Apartments Buildings B, C, E & F, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- The Miller Apartments, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Project prior to joining PTW
- Gosford Hospital Decanting, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- St Vincent’ Private Hospital Sydney Redevelopment, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Royal North Shore Hospital Clinical Services Building, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- University of Sydney Centre for Obesity, Diabetes & Cardiovascular Disease, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Nepean Hospital – Penrith Health Campus Redevelopment Stage 3, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Barangaroo Phase 1 Bid, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Royal North Shore Hospital Kolling Building for Research and Education, Sydney, NSW, Australia