Moshe has a background within urban design, Architecture and Interior Design. He has international experience having worked and studied in Israel, Australia, and China.
Moshe has the ability of exploring potentials within projects in any given context and size. His work is highly detailed and dedicated to the highest professional standards.
Through working, and living in China Moshe has good understanding of Chinese culture with all its challenges of urban development and rapid growth.
Moshe specialises in conceptual, sustainable, and interior design. He has extensive computer design skills.
Registered Architect by Israeli Architectural Association Registration No.: 00124364
2003 – 2008 Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (Haifa, Israel) Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning
2006-2007 The University Of Melbourne – (Melbourne, Australia)
2011 – present PTW Architects
2007 – 2011 Ron Rubenstein Architects – Architecture and Consultancy Tel Aviv, Israel
2008-2011 ARA – Almani Ruthenberg Architects Tel-Aviv, Israel
2006 Standarts Creative Production Ltd
- Wanda Hotel Competition, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- The Landing, Cumberland Press Site Competition, Parramatta, NSW, Australia
- Huaneng Hotel – 200 keys Hotel & Ballroom and 120 apartments, Nanjing, PR China
- Fengsheng Mixed-use Development, Nanjing, PR China
- Mixed use Nanjing Lu, Qingdao, PR China
- Guangzhou Zhongjiao Competition, Guangzhou, PR China
- Green residential Program Apartment Building, Yangzhou, PR China
- Ideas competition for Li’an pilot area in Lingshui County Hainan, PR China
- Qinong Lake Red Hotel – 5 star 458 key city Hotel, Pool, ballroom, restaurants, Beijing, PR China
- 75th World Seed conference and exhibition Halls competition design, Beijing, PR China
- Hainan Longmu Bay Octopus Hotel, Longmu Bay, Hainan, PR China